The Flying Dragon Windsock is traditionally flown on top of a string of Koi windsocks of varying colors and sizes representing each member of the family. Koi windsock displays are typically flown in Japan to celebrate Children's Day. The Flying Dragon Windsock features vibrant colors and quality construction with tapered sewn edge tails for lasting enjoyment.
- Weather and fade resistant polyester fabric
- Plastic hoop maintains windsock shape
- Vibrant colors in an applique design
- Tail edges are finished with sewn fabric casing
- Ships flat - no assembly required
- String bridle with an attached heavy duty snap swivel for easy hanging